Vodafone loot offer –FREE Rs 50 Recharge by paying 5 rupees only
Vodafone free talk time offer of rupees 50 by recharging with just 5 rupees still available. This is a Vodafone loot offer since you’re getting rupees 50 free recharge by just paying 5 rupees. What is the terms and conditions for this Vodafone free recharge offer is it applicable for all circle in India. Check the offer details below.
Vodafone free recharge offer of rupees 50 for 5 rupees recharge is an official promotional offer. Please note this is not a trick or hack suggested by infobee.in. All Vodafone users will get this offer with some terms and conditions. First of all, this is a try and luck offer. That means you need to complete a task and you make it a chance to win free recharge of rupees 50. In simple words, to get Vodafone free recharge of rupees 50 you need to participate in a contest by dialing a Vodafone number and answer the simple question. The charge for dialling the particular number is rupees 5 per minute. See the following steps to grab Vodafone loot offer of rupees 50 free talktime for rupees 5.
Update: This is a Try and Win offer based on your luck. That means participating in this contest does not guarantee free Vodafone talktime of rupees 50. Contest participation is not free, you will be charged rupees 5 per question. Also the winner will be selected from the very first 20 mission per circle per day. So your chances for getting Vodafone free recharge of rupees 50 is limited but you could try your luck or just rupees 5.
Steps to get free rupees 50 vodafone recharge by paying just rupees 5
- from your Vodafone number ( prepaid or postpaid) dial 5670 330
- Now choose your Preferred language and listen to the information
- Here you need to activate the contest pack by pressing the digit 1
- Now your call will be disconnected followed by a message from Vodafone
- The message will say who selected the contest pack and you could participate in the contest after 30 minutes
- Now wait for 30 minutes on call 5670 330 again
- Not that now you will listen to a question. Just answer the question by pressing the required number key
- Now you are done and wait for sometime for the confirmation message to get rupees 50 free recharge
- If you are not received rupees 50 free recharge message that simply means you are not eligible for this offer
- You have not received any free recharge message that means your answer is incorrect or somebody in your network circle already claimed the Vodafone rupees 50 free Recharge offer.
Note that once you get the free recharge SMS from Vodafone you should definitely deactivate the contest a pack.
To deactivate the contest pack Just Dial 155223 from your same Vodafone number and reply with option one.
Important information to all Vodafone customers regarding rupees 50 free recharge offer
Even though this is a genuine offer from Vodafone marketing team, we cannot guarantee you will get free recharge of rupees 50. This is purely a try and win contest with the two conditions. The very first one is you need to answer the question correctly. The second one Vodafone Limited this free recharge loot offer to the very first 20 customise who participates in this free recharge offer. So we recommend trying at once only. If you are not received any free recharge benefit don’t try again. You will be charged rupees 5 for each try. We checked genuinity of this Vodafone free recharge offer with their customer care officials.
Tagged with: Vodafone free recharge offer, Vodafone loot recharge tricks, try and win free talk time, Vodafone recharge coupons for free recharge