Life insurance companies plays a vital role in society. Moreover its a compulsory by law for all citizens in most of the countries. Here we will discuss about top Canadian Insurance companies. Our discussion limits to life insurance firms in Canada only. As we all know about life insurance and its benefits, its not wise to spend time on pros and cons of Life insurance.
How to select a life insurance company for your family or company employs should be a wise decision.The selection of a best firm comprise of lot of research, discussion and existing customers review analysis etc. Lets look which are best Life insurance firms in Canada.
Top Canadian Life Insurance companies
The top 5 list based on various resources are listed below. Kindly note that we were not conducted an independent study about these insurance firms.The details are collected from their websites.Also used standard news magazines for reference.
Top 5 life insurance companies in Canada are listed below.
- Manulife Financial – This is Canada’s biggest life insurance company at present.The comparison is based on the average revenue.
2. Great-West Lifeco – With a headquarters in Canada they are International giants.Holds around 6 subsidiaries of financing and marketing companies.
3. Sun Life Financial – Ranks 3rd at Canada considering revenue.The company has financial operations in America, United Kingdom and India.
4. RBC Insurance – Royal Bank of Canada owned subsidiary. RBC insurance offers many domestic as well as health insurance policies other than Auto insurance.
5. Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services – They operates under the IA financial group in Canada.