How to configure GPRS settings for internet access on your Tata Docomo SIM.Setting internet Access Point Names (APN) and proxy address for Android mobile Phones using Tata Docomo SIM card is discussed here.Tata Docomo internet settings for GPRS access can be received on your Android smartphone by sending a n SMS.To get Tata Docomo GPRS settings for Android mobile Phones just send a message by typing “INTERNET” to 52270.
If you are not received any internet settings from Tata Docomo on your Android mobile or Tablet you could try this alternative method.Configure Tata Docomo GPRS settings for Android phone manually.
Tata Docomo GPRS settings for Android mobile & Tablets
If you are not receiving any settings from Tata Docomo number 52270 you can easily configure manually for Android mobile phone or Tablets.Supported Android mobile phones are Samasung Galaxy,Sony Xperia,Micromax,Maxx, Karbonn,Lava,LG,Motorola,HTC ,intex..etc
Steps for configuring Tata Docomo GPRS settings
- Open settings menu of your Android Mobile Phone
- Now select Wireless & Networks
- Click Mobile Networks
- Now go to APN (Access Point Names) click option for new APN
- Edit Name as “TATA DOCOMO“
- APN : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
- or TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC
- No need to change other options
- Now Save this settings
- Enable TATA DOCOMO APN from Access Point Names
- Exit from Settings menu and just restart your Mobile Phone.
Note : To access internet on mobile phone with Tata Docomo SIM you need to keep Minimum balance of Rs 2.