Samsung Galaxy Core II Price in India – Review
Samsung Galaxy Core II runs on Android v 4.4 (Kitkat) OS powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.Core 2 Features 768 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory that expandable up to 32 GB.Display resolution of this smart phone will be 480×800 pixels with WVGA capacitive touch screen of 4.5 inches.It seems Samsung does not have any plans to give Android KitKat update to their old smartphone models.
Samsung Galaxy Core II has 5 MP rear camera with Auto focus, Digital zoom, LED flash and VGA secondary camera. It comes with 2000 mAh Li-Po battery capacity to power up. Here the detailed specifications.
Samsung Galaxy Core II Specifications
- 2G & 3G Network
- Dual SIM (GSM+HSDPA) support
- Android v 4.4 (Kitkat) OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor
- 768 MB RAM
- 4 GB Internal memory (expandable)
- 4.5 inches Display, 480×800 resolution.
- WVGA Capacitive touch screen
- 5 MP rear camera with Auto focus, Digital zoom & LED flash
- VGA secondary camera
- Black & White Colors
- FM Radio
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth v 4.0 with A2DP
- A-GPS & GLONASS
- HTML Browser
- 138 gm weight
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery capacity
Samsung Galaxy Core II Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Core II kitkat smartphone Price in India is Rs.15999.Instead of giving android KitKat update to existing smartphones Samsung just released new version of mobile phones with latest Android OS.