How to link Aadhaar with mobile SIM using OTP SMS? As of now, we all know that the propaganda for Aadhar number linking with the mobile number getting a happy end.Now the mobile users need not visit a retailer shop to link their aadhar card to a mobile number.Aadhar card which is the unique identification number for each and every Indian possess valuable information including personal assets and services.The linking of aadhaar card with a mobile number is mandatory as per TRAI before the deadline.During this extra time, Indian government came with some additional methods to ease the process of Aadhar verification.They are Online verification using Android, iOS or similar apps and web portal, OTP method, and Dial IVRS from your mobile method.
OTP method to link Aadhaar with mobile is what we are discussing here. Among all other methods to link aadhaar with mobile, the OTP (One-time password) verification method is most preferred.But this method requires UIDAI (The authority who issues Aadhaar card) support synchronize with mobile network operator support.Any delay from each side makes the process of linking of mobile number with aadhaar painful.The detailed process of linking mobile number with Aadhar card is given below.
How to link Aadhaar with mobile SIM using OTP SMS
- All mobile network operators will provide a UID recipient number, preferably from January 2018 beginning.
- This UID number will be used to send verification SMS from your mobile phone at free of cost.
- Now Open Messages and you are going to type a new message on your phone.
- Type the 12 digit Unique Aadhar Identity number aka your Aadhaar card number.
- Now you need to send it to the number given by your service provider at free of cost.
- Your Mobile operator will then make a demographic verification of the number provided.
- The operator will then send an OTP (One Time Password) request to UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) to cross match the owner details.
- After receiving this request, (UIDAI) Aadhaar issuing authority will send an OTP SMS to the given registered mobile number instantly.
- Now you need to send this OTP to registered number.
- Then the mobile operator will cross match the OTP received from the customer as well as Aaddhar official data.
- You are done. The process of linking Aadhar to mobile using OTP method is complete.
Read More>> Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number Online.