Latest Nokia Asha series includes Nokia Asha 311,Nokia Asha 306 and Nokia Asha 305.They offers an economic range of multimedia mobile phones with attractive features and offers.Before buying you could Compare Nokia Asha 311 with other mobile phones in the same price tag.
Compare brands ,compare features and compare prices finally compare user reviews before buying a mobile phone for a better satisfaction.
Nokia Asha 311 user Review
Nokia Asha 311 is a 3G multimedia mobile phone with HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) upto 14.4 Mbps and HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access) upto 5.76 Mbps with a 3 inch multi touch Capacitive screen that too with a Corning Gorilla Glass Protection.Internal memory can be expanded upto 32 GB via microSDHC cards.
- 1 Ghz processor is sufficient for your multitasking and gaming but dont expect much more from its 128 MB RAM.
- Symbian 40 (S40) operating system is revamped in Nokia Asha 311 but cant say competitive with smarter Android devices
- Not an Android phone hence limited number of java applications or softwares.
- Eventhough its a 3G mobile phone ,No secondary camera provided for video call purpose.
- 3 inch TFT Multitouch Capacitive screen is much more responsive than other Asha series mobile phone models and comes with Gorilla Glass protection.
- Features USB on the Go support
- Mediaplayer supports 3GP,MP4,WMV,WMA,AAC,WAV and H.264/H.263 formats.
- Music Player doesn’t features equalizer and stereo widening ,also no Pause option while video recording.
- High Speed and good internet browsing experince with OperaMini java browser but built in browser doesnot features multitouch actions like pinch-to-zoom.
- Doesn’t features Document viewer hence unable to Open pdf files.
- Has built-in Facebook application.
- No GPS support but comes with Preloded Nokia Maps.
- Supports Youtube straming videos.
- It is a good mobile phone but sometimes it hangs and needs to restart.
- Too plasticky design.
- Better smartphones with latest Operating systems available for the same price tag.