LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Full Features and Price: No GSM network support.
LG G Pad is is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide. 4G LTE 700 MHz Class 13 / 1700 / 2100 network with micro SIM is the only cellular connectivity option for G Pad.This tablet was announced and released on 2014 March.
With an impressive 8.3 inch FHD IPS DISPLAY and MULTI-TASK efficiency with SNAPDRAGON 1.5 GHZ QUAD-CORE CPU LG G Pad 8.3 LTE popular among Verizon network.Some of the connectivity features are Recent App. Sticker ,Quick Memo Transfer and Smart Share.
LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Specifications
- 4G LTE 700 MHz network Only
- Micro-SIM support
- No GPRS or EDGE connectivity (Not a 2G GSM device)
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait 300 Processor
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Pro Snapdragon 600 Chip set
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory (expandable)
- 8.3 inches, 1200 x 1920 pixels
- IPS LCD capacitive touch screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection
- 5 MP Camera with auto focus & touch focus
- 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hot spot, DLNA
- Blue tooth v4.0 with A2DP
- HTML5 browser
- GPS support
- Black color
- MP4/DivX/XviD/H.264/H.263 player
- Non-removable Li-Po 4600 mAh battery
LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Price and Availability
LG G Pad will be available in Black color only.Price information and best buy online recommendations not available now.