Want to recharge your Mobile phone from your home.Here is the guide how to recharge your Mobile prepaid account without going to nearest retailer shop.To recharge your Prepaid mobile phone that has any Network operators SIM card,you should have a bank account with internet banking facility.Internet banking or simply Net banking offers various bill payments,Prepaid Recharges or Top Ups,Money transfer to other accounts,Exam Fee payments,Online shopping…etc
If you don’t have Net banking facility with your bank account contact the Bank t to activate the feature.Net banking allows users to transfer or pay money from their account to various accounts.To access your account from any internet connected device,bank will provide you unique User name and Password that you could customize later.
Steps to Recharge your Prepaid number from Mobile Phone
- Open Operamini or UC web browser from your internet enabled (GPRS/EDGE/3G or Wi-Fi) mobile phone.
- Go to any Online Mobile Recharging Websites like www. paytm.com , http//mobiles.sulekha.com/recharge , www.oxicash.in , www.freecharge.in , www.mobileseva.in , www.rechargeadda.com ..etc
- Enter your Mobile number ,Network operators Name and amount to be recharged.
- Some websites requires your name and an email ID for further communication and to inform recharge success info.
- While clicking PAY Now option you could opt for Net banking facility and select your Bank from the list.
- Your bank’s web page will be loaded automatically in which you should Sign in with your Username and Password.
- Follow the steps and security measures and Finish payment.
- Now you will be redircted to your Online recharging website, there you could see Recharge status,amount..etc
IMPORTANT : Never refresh or Reload the web pages while you are doing Online payments via netbanking.If you lose any amount of money in such situations contact your Bank and customer care service of the Recharging website to redeem refund of the amount without any service charges.