Now you could find that idea 3G network service availability i your location by dialing 111 from your prepaid / postpaid mobile number.Idea 4G network coverage is also limited to popular cities and metros.Then how to find network coverage area for current SIM provider.Yes you don’t need to call customer care service or even check out for idea website to find idea 3G network coverage in your area.
Dial 111 from idea Mobile.
Dialing 111 will provide following information,
- Your current mobile tower location (from which tower your phone receives idea signals)
- Which handset you are using.
- Whether your mobile handset supports 3G service.
- Whether your location has idea 3G network coverage.
Dial 111 to check idea 3G network coverage in my Area.
If you have any queries or complaint related to idea 3G call customer care 121 .Nowadays websites with maps as info-graphics coverage area illustrator available.Check opensignal but the results are not updated or accurate.
Steps to Check 3G Network coverage area in your Location – Any 4G SIM
- The manual method to find 4G or 3G network coverage area for any mobile sim like Idea,Bsnl, Airtel ,Reliance jio Vodafone or docomo ,Aircel is easy.
- Use a 4G or 3G smartphone and select network mode as 3G only (3G WCDMA network) and check signal strength.
- Scan for available networks as manual selection option on network settings.
- All network available will be shown irrespective of your current SIM card.
- Note that other network will be indicated as “forbidden”
- You can’t check 4G network coverage availability on a 3G only Mobile phone.
- Error : Some Xiaomi Redmi Mi smartphones will show Bsnl network as Idea.