Do you have a Nokia Lumia smartphone with WP8 OS and tried Nokia Lumia Black Update.Black update was officially announced at January 2014 and this is simply a software up gradation for Nokia’s flagship smartphones which runs on windows phone 8 Operating system.Lumia Black update will enhance camera and some user interface performance.
Did you faced any Error while updating Nokia Lumia windows phone like Lumia 920 or 820.Here we are discussing How to Fix Nokia Lumia Black Update Error 80188309.This error appears when you try to open / install the updates after downloading.
Fix Nokia Lumia Black Update Error 80188309.
The Error 80188309 will be notify as follows ;
” The update was downloaded, but couldn’t be opened (80188309) “
Steps to Fix Nokia Lumia Black update Error 80188309.
- Ensure your smart phone battery is fully charged.
- Try to Restart Nokia Lumia device and wait to see if the update has been installed successfully.
- If not installed properly , Perform a SOFT RESET , this will fix the problem.
Still unable to fix the black software update error ? follow this advance solution.
- Turn on WiFi and make sure you are connected to internet.
- Now go to Settings > Region + Language and change the language to any other region/language where update has rolled out eg. English ( US)
- You will be asked to download the language pack.
- Continue with the download and then restart the phone.
- Now go to Settings > Phone Update and tap on Scan for Updates.
- The Lumia Black update will be downloaded again.
- See if this download will successfully install the Lumia Black update on your smartphone.
Share your Nokia Lumia Black Update Experience with Us ……