We have the option to Download your and other family members Aaadhaar Card from internet.The aadhaar card is the individual identification number consisting 12 digits issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) on behalf of the Government of India.Aadhaar card number will serve as an identity proof with address acceptable anywhere in India.To Apply for Aadhaar card you should contact aadhaar issuing agencies in your city.
If you are already applied for Aadhaar card then you could expect original aadhaar card at your home via Postal service.You could download an electronic version of Aaadhaar card from http://uidai.gov.in also you could check and track aadhaar card status.
How to Download E-Aadhaar Card ?
- Click here to visit http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx
- Click “Download E-Aadhaar Card ” option
- Enter Enrollment No. and Date & time as seen in your Aadhaar slip
- View and click to Download youe E-Aadhaar card.
- You could also do the following
- Find Aadhaar centre
- check your Aadhaar status
- Track Aadhaar Crad
- Get your Aadhaar Number
Aadhaar card can be used for getting Mobile SIM card &connection,Gas connection,applying for Bank account,applying for Passport and as an Identity proof anywhere in India.
Beware of unofficial websites which asks you to Submit personal data to download and Apply for Aadhaar card. Always use UIDAI official website.