Balance transfer or Balance gifting is the best method to send some money to your friend’s or family members mobile number when recharge is not available.Balance transfer codes are available for every prepaid mobile network operators like Bsnl, Airtel, Idea,Aircel, Vodafone, Docomo, MTS ..etc .Here the Latest Bsnl Balance Transfer code updated on April 2017.
How to Transfer Balance from Bsnl to Other Numbers
Bsnl Balance Transfer Code [Checked and working] Use Bsnl Balance Transfer code and follow the steps provided here to transfer your Bsnl account balance to another Bsnl prepaid number. Note that this is not a Bsnl prepaid recharge or balance transfer trick. Bsnl balance transfer is officially announced by Bsnl ,Hence in case of any difficulties don’t forget to Call Toll free Bsnl customer care number.
To transfer money from your Bsnl prepaid account to another Bsnl prepaid account send an SMS in the following format to 54455
BSNL balance transfer format to send money to other
Below balance transfer code format is checked and working.Note that you may be charged Rs. 3 per balance transaction.Use captital letters to compose and send any service SMS.
GIFT <> MOBILE NUMBER<> AMOUNT<> PASSWORD .
Note that <> indicates a space button.This is the Bsnl balance transfer format.
To Gift your Bsnl balance amount you need a PTOP password. To get that Password in an SMS just send an SMS in the Format “register ptop” to 54455.
- Bsnl Balance transfer works in All network circle like Kerala,Tamilnadu,Karnataka,Rajasthan,Punjab,Haryana,Gujrat,HP… etc
- Keep a minimum Balance amount Rs 200 in your Bsnl prepaid account to Gift talk time to others
- Balance transfer should be between 10 Rupees to 50 Rupees as in multiple of 10
- Rs 2 will be deducted for each balance transaction
- Bsnl balance transfer works between Bsnl Prepaid numbers of same network circle
- Maximum 3 transactions can be done in a month
- For any Query Send an SMS as HELP to 54456 or 54455
How to transfer Bsnl balance to Other networks – Idea, Airtel , Vodafone, Jio
You could easily transfer bsnl prepaid amount to another bsnl prepiad user.There is no trick to transfer balance to other networks like Idea, Vodafone, Airtel and Jio. You could simply use online recharge apps or wallets like PhonePe app to recharge any network mobile number at anytime.