Best headphones under 1000 rupees | Best in-ear headphones below rupees 1000 | Headphones with mic under Rs 1000 | Best earphones review | Headphones with mic comparison | Online shopping Offers
Here the brief comparison with detailed pros and cons of best headphones under 1000 rupees.The brands we analyzed include Sennheiser, JBL, Sony, Philips, Boat, House of Marley, Panasonic, Audio Technica..etc. The lowest price for each model was taken from Online shopping websites like Flipkart and Amazon. However, you may get these headphones at a lower price during any offer period at Amazon or Flipkart. We strongly recommend buying headphones from a retailer shop since you could compare the audio quality as well as product build quality before purchase.
Best Headphones under 1000 Rupees in India
The best headphones under 1000 rupees were listed below. What we used for comparison is the audio quality, Bass output, build quality and warranty. Majority of disadvantages are taken from hundreds of real user reviews from Amazon and Flipkart.
|| The Top 6 List ||
- Sennheiser CX 180 Street II in-ear headphones.
- boAt BassHeads 225 In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones.
- JBL – C150SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic.
- AUDIO TECHNICA – ATH-COR150 Headphones.
- Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 Sports Earphones.
- Panasonic – RP-HJE190 In-Ear Headset.
SENNHEISER – CX 180 – The German Audio giant – Price Rs 749
One of the popular earphone brand.Powerfull BASS Biased audio and ambient noise cancellation. Packed with ear adapter set of 3 sizes (S/M/L).
Advantages of Sennheiser CX 180 Street II in ear headphones.
- Powerful 10mm Drivers for Super Extra Bass.
- Eliminates background noise considerably.
- Internationally recognized product.
- 2-year warranty.
Disadvantages of Sennheiser CX 180 Street II in ear headphones.
- No microphone.
- The sturdy long cable of 1.2 m long.
- Sometimes the TREBLE frequencies are muffled.
- No color options.
boAt 225 In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones – Price Rs 549.
One of our favorite extra bass headphone under rupees 1000 with a mic. The boAt BassHeads 225 headphone comes with pairs of 3 extra comfortable earbuds (cushion), a cable manager, and an ear hook for a comfortable and secure fit.The best selling Headphones under 1000 Rupees include boAt.
Advantages of boAt BassHeads 225 In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones.
- In-Line Microphone with a button to Play/Pause music; Change audio tracks & Answer/End calls.
- Easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort.
- Passive noise cancellation.
- The tangle-free cable.
- Wide color options to fit your lifestyle and moods.
- 1-year warranty – repair or replacement.
Disadvantages of boAt BassHeads 225 In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones.
- Average build quality.
- Sometimes the heavy bass may pain your ears.
- Even though under warranty lack of service centers.
Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 Sports Head Phones – Price Rs 499
Philips earphones offer Remarkable Audio Performance within budget.Philips ActionFit Sports headphones features High Durability and Resistance Abilities with Anti-Slip Rubber Caps.This model is one of the best Headphones under 1000 Rupees for sports outfit.
Advantages of Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 In-Ear Headphones.
- 110 dB/mW headphone sensitivity at 1 kHz.
- Kevlar-coated cable is well protected against tearing and breaking.
- Warranty is 6 months from the date of purchase.
Disadvantages of Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 In-Ear Headphones.
- No mic and not waterproof.
- Average bass.
Panasonic – RP-HJE190 in Ear Head Phones – Price Rs 890
Panasonic is a quality electronic products manufacturer.Check the Pros and Cons of this earphone model below. Availability of service centers across the country will be an added advantage for Panasonic in-ear headphones.
Advantages of Panasonic – RP-HJE190 In-Ear Headphones.
- Full volume with Deep bass without distortion.
- Comfortable ergo-fit design
- Cord slider for tangle-free storage
Disadvantages of Panasonic – RP-HJE190 In-Ear Headphones.
- Connecting cables are very weak.
- Lack of online availability
- Outdated model
AUDIO TECHNICA – ATH-COR150 Headphones – Price Rs 890
The name itself is popular among gadget lovers.All products from Audio Technica comes with above average or satisfactory quality. But beware of duplicate products.Audio Technica is most famous for its M-Series studio monitor headphones. Available models are enlisted below.One of the best Headphones under 1000 Rupees.
Advantages of Audio Technica ATH COR150 In-Ear Headphones.
- Core Bass’ technology for rock music lovers
- Balanced sound
- 2-way design
- cord winder
Disadvantages of Audio Technica ATH COR150 In-Ear Headphones.
- Build quality could be better for the price.
- bass isn’t as refined, you may miss that thumping feel.
- Average wire quality.
- Beware of duplicate products.
- For service center: Call 022 40224087 / 022 28835886.
SONY MDR-EX150 In-Ear Headphones – Price Rs 599
Sony offers a wide range of stylish, lightweight earphones with international quality.But don’t expect heavy Bass like in JBL headsets. The Sony MDR-EX150 is an update to the extremely popular, discontinued Sony MDR-EX110.This is a value for money headset with in-line mic.One of the best headphones under 700 rupees.
Advantages of Sony MDR-EX150 In-Ear Headphones.
- Clear sound without distortion at high volumes.
- Lightweight for ultimate music mobility
- 9mm driver unit for powerful sound
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds.
Disadvantages of Sony MDR-EX150 In-Ear Headphones.
- cables are rather thin
- bass could be much better
- Noice Cancellation is not good
- Beware of duplicate sony products when you purchase from online sellers.
JBL – C150SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic – Price Rs 659
Experience superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel on C150 model headphones.Available in white, red and black color options.This headphone with a mic is for heavy bass and does make you want to groove.Consider this earphone since it is one of the best Headphones under 1000 Rupees.
Advantages of JBL – C150SI In-Ear Headphones.
- Powerful Bass.
- In-Line Mic with function button.
- Works with Android and iOS devices.
- Comfortable and Lightweight design
- Color options to match your lifestyle.
Disadvantages of JBL – C150SI In-Ear Headphones.
- Tangle prone cable.
- Issues with warranty claiming due to lack of service centers.
- Beware of duplicate products from Online sellers.
Tagged with: Best earphones under 1000 rupees in India, Top headphones under rs 1000, Best headphones below 1000 rupees to buy online, compare Sennheiser headset with JBL headphones, Good headphones with mic for Android smartphones and iOS iPhones.